- All candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication must apply through the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), either through the Matriculation Examination (UME) Scheme or by Direct Entry (DE). UME candidates must show evidence of having taken and earned the minimum UME score prescribed by JAMB. The subsisting requirements are stated in the Table below.
- At the point of registration, each candidate will be required to present on demand, the originals of their certificate(s) or any other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on the basis of which his/her offer of admission has been made.
- If at any point in time, it is discovered that a candidate does not possess any of the qualifications which he/she used for registration, his/her admission will be nullified and the student will be expelled from the University.
- Candidates seeking transfer from other Universities shall be required to hold the minimum qualificatio
- Direct Entry candidates must obtain the professional Diploma in Mass Communication of any University approved by the Senate of the University with not less than a GPA of 3.0.
- Any other acceptable equivalent qualification recognized by Caleb University.
- SSS certificate credit passes or GCE O-level credits in five subjects in not more than two sittings, including English Language, Mathematics and Literature in English
- Any other acceptable Equivalent qualification recognized by Caleb University.
English, and any three of Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies or Accounts or Geography
Holders of OND at Upper Credit level in Social Sciences may be considered for admission by direct entry provided they have the UME subjects at one sitting.